Missouri Germans Consortium Newsletter for May, 2017
Happy May Day! The happy tradition of the Maibaum or Maypole is an annual rite of springtime. So is… The St. Charles County German Heritage Society ‘s ANNUAL MAIFEST DINNER on Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 4:00 PM at PIO’s 401 First Capitol Dr. 63301 There will be a program about the German Heritage of St. Charles by Dorris Keeven-Franke followed by a delicious dinner. You do not have to be a member to join us! For tickets or more information call 636-221-1524 and purchase your tickets NOW. Credit Cards Accepted. Reservations need to be made no later than May 5!
News From the
- Summer Immersion Camp for children, ages 5-12 years old
- No previous language experience required
- Learn German through fun activities, games, and crafts
- July 10 – July 14, 2017
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- St. Paul’s Lutheran School,1300 N. Ballas Rd. at Manchester Rd.
- Tuition is $200.00 per week (which includes a $25.00 nonrefundable administration fee)
- Register online at https://www.germanschoolstl.org/ (for tuition payment with debit or credit cards)
For more information
Visit our website: https://www.germanschoolstl.org/
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Fall Registration Now Open!
Save $65 per student by registering by May 31 st.
Registration by May 31: $430.00 Tuition + $75.00 Administration Fee = $505.00
Family Registering 3 or more members (adults or children) by May 31: $400.00 Tuition + $75.00 Administration Fee = $475.00
Registration after May 31): $495.00 Tuition + $75.00 Administration Fee = $570.00
Family Registering 3 or more members (adults or children) after May 31: $465.00 Tuition + $75.00 Administration Fee = $540.00
Register online or find a paper registration at: https://www.germanschoolstl.org/enrollment
The German School Association is moving. Starting in August 2017, GSA classes will be at 505 S. Kirkwood Rd. across from the Magic House.
WATCH FOR A SECOND NEWSLETTER IN MAY AS MISSOURI GERMANS HAS MORE FORTHCOMING ANNOUNCEMENTS.