The new spring issue of Missouri German Consortium‘s quarterly e-journal Der Anzeiger is available! We rolled out the first issue on January 1st, 2015 and in case you missed it, that issue you can download it for free, and continue to receive the next four issues by clicking HERE. Pages full of beautiful photographs and interesting stories, that are shared with readers across the U.S. and in Europe!
Our spring issue is full of wine, music and song!
- In Their Own Words Read Friedrich Muench and Paul Follenius’ plans for a German state in America in the original charter of the Giessen Emigration Society. Read what they intended for the Society to become, as they wrote it.
- The Dawn of Utopia is a German Heritage Travel guided trip through Germany in September that will help you connect with your German “Roots” and see the places your ancestor called home.
- A German State in America is the plans of “the Baron” J.W.von Bock for his purely German settlement which he named Dutzow after his former estate in Germany.
- Tracking those Ancestors We discuss what the basics are for genealogists and family historians want to trace their families back to the homeland. We share how Gottfried Duden explained the U.S. Naturalization to his readers in 1829.
- Why learn German? Always been interested in learning the German language? We explain why thats such a good thing to do!
- Plus a lot more! Read about Germans that shaped Missouri history, German traditions and customs, travel, wine, music. An issue you won’t want to miss... Subscribe today!
Our FREE PREMIERE ISSUE of the Missouri Germans E-Journal is downloadable by clicking here at DER ANZEIGER
Subscribe NOW and you won’t miss a single issue of DER ANZEIGER delivered right to your email box four time per year.